HOMEWORK IS NOT OPTIONAL. IT IS TO BE DONE AND TURNED IN WHEN IT IS DUE!
Use: Goodsearch.com when searching on the internet.
Send in the box tops for Education.
- Lunch orders for the week of April 30-May 4th need to be turned in on Monday, April 23rd
- Please let us know if you are interested in being on the PTO Board for next school year.
Please make note of these events: Saturday, April 28th7th Annual Golf Tournament; Saturday, May 5th,1st Annual Carden Dance Festival; -Monday-Friday May 7th-11th Teacher Appreciation Week; Monday, May 14th, Annual Spaghetti Dinner, Talent Show, and Book Fair; Thursday, May 24th Water Day; Thursday, May 24th 8th Grade Graduation 7 PM; Friday, May 25th Awards Assembly
Schedule of Events
- Monday, April 23rd—Lunch orders for April 30th-May 4th due
- Thursday, April 26th—Early Out; noon dismissal
- Friday, April 27th—3rd Grade Opening at 8:15 AM
- Friday, April 27th—1st Grade to Sabino Canyon 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Friday, April 27th—3rd Grade PowWow for 3rd Grade families only 6:30 PM
- Saturday, April 28th—7thAnnual Golf Tournament
- Friday, May 4th—5th Grade Opening @ 8:15 AM
- Saturday, May 5th—First Annual Dance Festival @ 5:30 PM at Carden
- Monday-Friday, May 7-11th—Teacher Appreciation Week
- Monday, May 7th—Talent Show Tryouts @ 3:00-4:00 in MPR
- Friday, May 11th—6th Grade Opening @ 8:15 AM
- Friday, May 11th--Teacher Appreciation Breakfast for Teachers & Carden Families starting at 7:30 AM Please join us for breakfast
- Monday, May 14th—Spaghetti Dinner, Talent Show & Book Fair @ 5:30 PM
- Tuesday, May 15th—8th Grade to Phoenix for Economis Class
- Thursday, May 17th—Kindergarten to Brandi Fenton Park from 9:30-2:00 PM
- Friday, May 18th—7th Grade Opening @ 8:15 AM
- Thursday, May 24th—Water Day & Kickball Game @ 8:30-11:00 AM
- Thursday, May 24th—8th Grade Graduation @ 7:00 PM everyone invited
- Friday, May 25th—8th Grade Opening @ 8:15 AM
- Friday, May 25th—Awards Assembly @ 8:15 AM
- Wednesday, May 30th—Report Cards Mailed
- Monday, July 23rd—2012-2013 School Year Begins @ 8:15 AM
Reminder: We need to know if your child/ren are going to participate in our Dance Festival on May 5th. If you haven’t already told us, please do so by Monday, April 23rd.
Congratulations to all the children to participated in the 100 mile club. We accumlated lots of miles by the participants. Congratulations to Muhammed Aziz who completed 106 miles and Alec Hulbert who completed 100 miles.
Carden’s 1st annual Dance Festival
Saturday, May 5th 5:30-7:00PM at Carden
Please put this on your calendar
All Grades will be participating
Mr. Claridge has asked that the children wear the following for the Dance Festival: Kinder through 3rd Grade boys – white shirts and navy blue pants; girls – white blouse and colorful spring skirt; 4th through 8th boys – black pants and white shirt; girls – black skirts (A-line below the knee) and white blouses. The school will provide the accessories for the different dances the children will be performing. If you have questions or trouble finding something, please call Mrs. Jeppson and she will help you find it. The children have been working hard and want to perform for their family and kin.