HOMEWORK IS NOT OPTIONAL. IT IS TO BE DONE AND TURNED IN WHEN IT IS DUE!
Use: Goodsearch.com when searching on the internet.
Send in the box tops for Education.
- Lunch orders for the week of May 21h--22nd need to be turned in on Monday, May 14th
- Next PTO Meeting, the last one for this school year, will be held on Tuesday, May 22nd at 3:15 PM.
Please make note of these events: Monday, May 14th, Annual Spaghetti Dinner, Talent Show, and Book Fair; Thursday, May 24th Water Day; Thursday, May 24th 8th Grade Graduation 7 PM; Friday, May 25th Awards Assembly
Schedule of Events
- Monday, May 14th—Spaghetti Dinner, Talent Show & Book Fair @ 5:30 PM
- Tuesday, May 15th—8th Grade to Phoenix for Economics Class
- Thursday, May 17th—Kindergarten to Brandi Fenton Park from 9:30-2:00 PM
- Friday, May 18th—7th Grade Opening @ 8:15 AM
- Thursday, May 24th—Water Day & Kickball Game @ 8:30-11:00 AM
- Thursday, May 24th—8th Grade Graduation @ 7:00 PM everyone invited
- Friday, May 25th—8th Grade Opening @ 8:15 AM
- Friday, May 25th—Awards Assembly @ 8:15 AM
- Wednesday, May 30th—Report Cards Mailed
- Monday, July 23rd—2012-2013 School Year Begins @ 8:15 AM
If you are unable to attend the Spahetti Dinner you may purchase a yearbook for $20 per book. Make checks payable to Carden of Tucson PTO.
Congratulations to all the children who participated and Mr. Claridge for the wonderful 1st Annual Dance Festival you presented to a standing room only crowd last Saturday evening. You all were awesome.