Carden of Tucson, Inc.
June 3, 2020 at 9:00 AM
5260 N. Royal Palm Drive
Agenda posted June 2, 2020 at 8:30 AM
I. Call to order
II. Pledge of Allegiance
III. Moment of Silence
IV. Roll Call
V. CONSENT AGENDA
- Approval of Minutes of Prior Meeting ACTION
- Minutes for 04/28/2020, 04/30/2020, 05/05/2020 & 05/14/2020
VI. School Improvements INFORMATIONAL/ACTION
VII. Technology Update INFORMATIONAL
VIII. Upcoming Events
Events Cancelled for Year End
Board Meeting TBD
Pursuant to A.R.S. Subsection 38-431.02, notice is hereby given that a hearing will be conducted at the time and date set forth above on the matter(s) here described. On the hearing date set forth above, and on any subsequent date or dates to which this hearing may be continued, Carden of Tucson may conduct one or more Executive Sessions for any or all of the following purposes:
- Discussion or consideration of employment, assignment, appointment, promotion, demotion, dismissal, salaries, disciplining or resignation of a public officer, appointee, or employee of Carden of Tucson, pursuant to A.R.S. 38- 431.03(A)(1) and/or
- Discussion or consideration of records exempt by law from public inspection, pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.03(A)(2).
- Discussion or consultation for legal advice with the attorney or attorneys of Carden of Tucson pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.03(A)(#); and/or
- Discussion or consultation with the attorneys of Carden in order to consider its position and instruct its attorneys regarding the Carden of Tucson Governing Board’s position in pending or contemplated litigation, pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.03(A)(4);
CALL TO AUDIENCE
Anyone wishing to address the Board may do so at this point in the agenda. A Request to Speak form should be completed and returned to the Governing Board Secretary. The Board is not allowed to take action on any item not listed on its agenda for this meeting. It may refer requests for action to the administration for further consideration and/or discuss the matter at a later meeting. Speakers will be limited to a maximum of five minutes each.
IX. Adjourn ACTION