Carden of Tucson, Inc.
July 12, 2021 at 9:00 AM
5260 N. Royal Palm Drive
Agenda posted July 11, 2021 at 8:00 AM
I. Call to order
II. Pledge of Allegiance
III. Moment of Silence
IV. Roll Call
V. Adopted Budget ACTION
VI. Upcoming Events
- Kinder Round-Up Tues., July 13th at 9 am
- Registration Day Thurs., July 15th at 9 am
- Faculty Meeting Tues., July 20th at 9 am
- First Day of School Mon., July 26th
Board Meeting August 5th @ 2 PM
Pursuant to A.R.S. Subsection 38-431.02, notice is hereby given that a hearing will be conducted at the time and date set forth above on the matter(s) here described. On the hearing date set forth above, and on any subsequent date or dates to which this hearing may be continued, Carden of Tucson may conduct one or more Executive Sessions for any or all of the following purposes:
- Discussion or consideration of employment, assignment, appointment, promotion, demotion, dismissal, salaries, disciplining or resignation of a public officer, appointee, or employee of Carden of Tucson, pursuant to A.R.S. 38- 431.03(A)(1) and/or
- Discussion or consideration of records exempt by law from public inspection, pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.03(A)(2).
- Discussion or consultation for legal advice with the attorney or attorneys of Carden of Tucson pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.03(A)(#); and/or
- Discussion or consultation with the attorneys of Carden in order to consider its position and instruct its attorneys regarding the Carden of Tucson Governing Board’s position in pending or contemplated litigation, pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.03(A)(4);
CALL TO AUDIENCE
Anyone wishing to address the Board may do so at this point in the agenda. A Request to Speak form should be completed and returned to the Governing Board Secretary. The Board is not allowed to take action on any item not listed on its agenda for this meeting. It may refer requests for action to the administration for further consideration and/or discuss the matter at a later meeting. Speakers will be limited to a maximum of five minutes each.
VII. Adjourn ACTION