Carden of Tucson, Inc.
February 13, 2019 at 4 PM
5260 N. Royal Palm Drive
Agenda posted February 12, 2019 at 2:40 PM
I. Call to order
II. Pledge of Allegiance
III. Moment of Silence
IV. Roll Call
V. Call to the Audience
Consideration and discussion of comments and concerns from the public. Those wishing to address the governing board on items on or not on tonight’s agenda may do so at this time. Speakers are requested to hold their comments to three (3) minutes. In accordance with the Arizona Open Meeting Law, board members may not respond, comment or ask questions of speakers regarding issues not on the agenda.
VI. Approval of Minutes of Prior Meeting ACTION
- Minutes for January 16, 2019
VII. NEW BUSINESS
- Upcoming Events
- Spring Pictures , Feb. 14th
- PTO Meeting , Feb. 14th at 3:15 pm
- Rodeo Program , Feb. 20th @ 1:30 pm
- Rodeo Break & Fri., Feb. 21st & 22nd
- Ole Fundraiser Feb. 25th (ALL DAY)
- Field Trips (K & 1st, 4th & 7th ) , Feb 28th
- March Board Meeting March 7, 2019
VIII. Executive Session
Conduct an executive session pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(3) for the purpose of discussion or consultation for legal advice with the school’s attorney. Discussions may include the school’s student discipline policy and issues related to student discipline, prior disciplinary incidents concerning specific students, complaints related thereto, and other related matters.
IX. Adjourn ACTION