Hello parents and students! I hope you are enjoying our spring weather! We have been having a lot of fun studying the properties of water in Science. We will be learning about the Water Cycle this week. After our water unit we will be talking about weather. We sure have had a lot of crazy weather to study lately!
Don’t forget that there is no after-school care this Thursday April 14th due to a mandatory meeting that the teachers need to attend. Please make arrangements to pick up your students at the normal dismissal time.
Thank you for your continued support!
Here is the Spelling City Link for this week.
- fountain (ou – ain)
- possible (oD – ible)
- inventor (i – en – or=er)
- permitted (er – iD – e,d=ed)
- remembrance (eA – em – ance=unce)
- allowance (aD – ow – ance=unce)
- agreeable (a=uh – ee – able=uble)
- valuable (val – uA – able=uble)
- remarkable (eA – ar – able=uble)
- moveable (o=oo – v+e – able=uble) (don’t forget the line over the oo)
- envelope (en – el – o+)
- success (uD – c(e) – e)
- sensible (en – ible)
- terrible (eD – ible)
- responsible (re – o -ible)
- balance – (bal – ance=unce)
- primary (iA – ary=ery) (don’t forget the curve line above the e)
- considerate (o – i – er – ate=it)
- endurance (en – uA – ance=unce)
- changeable (aA – ge – able=uble)