Thank you for a fun Kite Day and Fun Run! These kids are amazing!
This week we are going to Kartchner Caverns on Thursday. We are really looking forward to it! Please remember to pack a lunch that does not require heating.
Progress reports are going home today. Please sign one copy of the report and have your student return it to me by Friday. I expect many grades to go up as we do test corrections this week.
Here are this week’s spelling words at Spelling City.
- inherit (i – erA -i)
- where (erA(e)
- ambition (a – i -tion)
- reflection (eA – e -tion)
- honor (h – o – or=er)
- belonged (eA – o – e,d=d)
- William (iD – i=y – a=uh)
- vacant (aA – ant=unt)
- beautiful (e)(a) – uA – i – ful)
- assembly (aD – em – y=e+)
- bedspread (e – e a d)
- there (erA(e)
- bear (ear=air)
- very (erA – y=e+)
- collar (oD – ar=er)
- junior (uA – i=y – or=er)
- explantion (ex – a- aA – tion)
- opinion (oA – i – i=y – on=un)
- onions (on=un – i=y – on=un)
- America (a=uh – erA – i – a=uh)