3rd Grade Classroom
- Treasurer Report: Continued discussion around the building of the Library. Discussed what fundraisers will benefit us the most in getting the building built.
- School Choice Event: This Wednesday from 4-6 pm. Looking for volunteers to help serve chili as well as help with the STEM booths. If you are available to help please let us know!
- Love of Reading Week: February 8th-15th. If you have any fun ideas for reading week please share!
- Fundraisers: The PTO discussed fundraisers for this past year and going forward. Monthly dinners have been hugely successful, thank you to all who have come out for them. The Golf Tournament is one of the most successful fundraisers and we will be sending out information about it soon. If you have any fundraising ideas please share them with the PTO.
- Upcoming Events:
-Wednesday January 25th: School Choice Event 4-6pm
– Thursday January 26th: Carden Demonstration for Teachers
– Friday January 27th: Carden Demonstration for Teachers
6. Next Meeting: February 16th at 3:30 pm at Peter Piper Pizza on Oracle